Wednesday 26 June 2013

Storytelling Through Art!

Ay my hillbillies, vagabonds, internet stalkers, ogres, wood-land fairies, and 
relatives! (I need to stop with these bizarre intros haha.)

Topic of the day is on ART-but more specifically, the stories that you drawing-folk can
tell through a little cartooning around.



 The story of a cat's dietary struggle... to keep fit, while resisting tasty temptation that lurks at every corner.
(ahaha that makes it sound pretty intense, doesn't it?)


EEEEEP! A young girl encounters her worst nightmare... the dreaded ceiling buggers, and wall clinging octoflies!
(or just bugs..)

Finnley the Walrus just wants a friend... too bad those pesky tusks of his, send everyone a runnin'.


My apologies for the mediocre/(MEH) photo quality... My good-camera didn't feel like cooperating... guess it's just in a bad mood. (In other words I just forgot to charge the battery)
Ah well.. my phone camera does the job.

More stories to come, in these Summer weeks ahead!

 Have a doodling of a day,
and
stay
inspired!

-Jenna.



No comments:

Post a Comment