Thursday 9 May 2013

Eternal Life

At first I did not know what this article was going to be about. I wasn't even looking at what I was typing. Okay..only a little. Do you ever wish you could write something that would change lives? Some say dreams are better left forgotten. But I say that with the most unimaginable dreams, can come the most beautiful outcomes. Back to the main part of this write-up. Is this really our home? Because I believe our life here is only temporarily. There comes a day when we will leave it all behind. So.. while we're all still here.. why not embrace the rainiest of days.. Instead of feeling flooded by a wave of depression when you turn the news on at 6 pm... feel a rush of gratitude. You're still alive. Your life is still an open book.. But that's the thing.. What if I told you that your life never had to come to an end? What if there really was a way to have eternal life.. and to live forever?

But then.. I tell you that there's only one way to achieve this eternal life. And that way is God. The only way. You're not going to get there through Buddha...

It's as simple as this.. You pray. And ask Jesus (God's son who died on the cross for the sins of us all) to enter your heart.. Pray and and tell God that you'd like to live your life for him. And that you believe in him.  All it takes is faith the size of a mustard seed...
Will I see you in heaven?

No comments:

Post a Comment