Sunday 25 November 2012

I've been under the weather lately, (caught a nasty flu bug) and I've had some time today to wander the great abyss I call my bedroom. Poke at things, observe clutter.. but clean? No. Not my style. Anywho, I snapped a couple shots.

I quite enjoy the aged looking effect this one has. To the far right is where I store my scarves. Heaps of them. They hang off a rad hook-like contraption thing ma bob that i picked up from a local shop. Quite nifty. Works wonders at keeping at least one corner of my room in some sort of orderly fashion.
And this sucker happens to be my decision making dice. Haven't
lived a day in my life without her'. In all seriousness I don't use this too often anymore, but it's great fun now and then. I
originally started using it for a philosophy club experiment. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment