Saturday 2 November 2013

The Post-Birthday Post

Hey all! My birthday has come and gone ( as has Halloween) and it was one to remember!


FIRST, I went to the fish hatchery during a field trip.. (I was dressed in costume.. hah. Weirdo.)

Here's a SPOOKY-fanfishtastic video.. shot with my iPhone camera.(just a heads up) 
Then I worked my magically non-existent powers~~ and converted it into a grungy looking' black and white film flick.

After the field tripping extravaganza.. I spent some time with my family.. Ate cake, went out for dinner, opened presents,.. and then the trick or treaters' rolled on in.  I also went to take my learner's test.. and yeah.. better luck next time ;)

HEH so Bye! Thanks for reading and watching! (I'd insert some pictures.. but nah.)


-from your funkster friend~
Jenna.



No comments:

Post a Comment