Tuesday 8 October 2013

Poetrymania

These monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and fridays,
     I've been doing absurd amounts of alliteration.. and I am literally limricked out.
FOOLED YA! There's never enough writing in this world.

''What's that saying? Less is more.. NAH. That's hogwash.More is more!''
-an inspirational quote from myself 

Yes.. I was telling about you my life these days.
I've enrolled in a writing class.. so that I can learn, improve, and grow like a metaphorical flower.. in my own writing abilities. (BUT I"LL ALWAYS LOVE MY RUN ON SENTENCES AND MY COMMA SPLICES CANNOT BE TAMED.)

*pretends to clear throat* Life. Right.

Another class I signed up for.. is called ''Agriculture and Sustainable Resources''.
Agriculture for short.. Or for somewhat Scottish people like myself..

''Agri'kilt'ure"
Get it.. kilt. HA.

Or if you're an extreme agriculture fanatic, and love talking about plant life with yo groupies.. then 
''Agricult."

Back to the topic though- I've been enjoying Agriculture class. 
Walking into a greenhouse; is certainly a magical experience.. and next week my class is going on a field trip to a fish hatchery! Whoop da whoop! (All expenses paid+PIZZA)
I'll be sure to keep you updated.. or perhaps I won't. 
Meh. Probably not. Well.. Wait I probs should.. since this is my informal little web writing world.. which some of you actually read!

Okay. I'll keep you updated.

-Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment