Tuesday 15 January 2013

Short Story Ideas.

 Today I am going to be sharing (because sharing is caring right) some of my latest fictional story ideas, to see which you're most interested in seeing here on my blog. To vote enter the [code number] listed beside each ''preview piece'' in the commenting battlezone below. Which is located beneath this article.



#001- Vision-by Jenna McNaught

I wonder what's it like to see.
To read people by their facial expressions,
to look up and see the sunlight streaming through the trees.
To see yourself. To see others. And to see the world that you
call your own, without ever catching sight of it.


#002- Jarred-by Jenna McNaught

We are trapped inside, and have been for as long as I
can remember. Encaged in a place called ''the Jar''.
One day I believe we'll find a way out. An escape.
And like in my most vivid daydreams.. we'll be free
as the birds in a place called the sky.



#003- Train Life- by Jenna McNaught

I'm always on the move. It's like I'm running
from some sort of invisible threat. A monster
perhaps. But he/or she or IT never catches me.
I am weightless. And my body propells me forward.
Go go go.  But I always stop at some point. A jolt
of electricity goes through me. And I can no longer
make myself go onwards. A train. I can't.
I won't. I won't go on a train.
The memories are just too strong.





No comments:

Post a Comment